Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I.E.E.E @ M.A.C.E

I.E.E.E Student Chapter started off at M.A.C.E in 1989 and we had an active unit in the start. The initial momentum was lost with time and the activities once came to a standstill. Our students had to associate with I.E.E.E Student Chapters of other institutions. Work has already started to reinstall the lost glory of I.E.E.E Student Chapter.

With the aim to generate awareness about I.E.E.E, a seminar was conducted at our college on 27th February 2008. Master Kuriakose Rajan from University College of Engineering along with two other delegates gave an insight into I.E.E.E and the benefits of being an I.E.E.E member.

More activities which include workshops, seminars and exhibitions are in store expecting your participation and support.


0 comments: